Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why do I Homeschool.....Reason 1

God   
 Proverbs 22:6   Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.



 It's a calling...plain and simple...
I knew the moment I found out I was going to have my third child at this late stage in life that I was going to homeschool.  Oh the flack I took from family members, not only on my side but my husband's side.  Why would you do that, how could you NOT send him to a real school?? What about "socialization"? And of course there were other questions and, of course, I kept my mouth shut and asked myself...How could I possibly NOT homeschool this child?? 
God was talking to me, he's got my path all laid out and I've chosen to follow that path.
He leads our day and we Praise Him for it!

 

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful: "How could I not homeschool him?" What a great question. My only regret is that I did not do it from the beginning. I took them out of private school when I saw they could not love my child the way God and I did and now I have my great boys back. Thanks for sharing your heart.

    Lia

    ReplyDelete